1. Michael. He's home, he's healthy and he's happy..we all are!!!
2. Mac & Lily Kate. They're healthy and thriving!
3. My health
4. My extended family's health, especially my Dad this year.
5. My friends. I am one lucky girl!!!!
6. Our safety. We had a safe trip to the mountains and as it stormed here last night I thought of all those on the road and prayed for travelers mercies.
7. Bible study. I am learning so much and it is making a huge impact on my spirituality and relationship with God. I am sooooo grateful!!!!
8. Relations. In the past, relationships with others may have been in a rocky place. I am grateful that this year all is well with everyone...such a good feeling!
9. A roof over my head, food in my belly and a log in the fireplace. I am so very grateful for the provisions God has given our family. We have all we need.
10. Laughter, simple but true, we have so much to laugh about and it is the best medicine!
11. Our freedom. Something we all take for granted, myself included. Michael reminds me often of how lucky we truly are to be living in this great country of ours.
12. Hobbies. Sounds silly, but without them we would drive those around us crazy!!! I am so grateful to have learned how to sew!!!
13. Those things that went awry...odd as it sounds, without things going awry, we wouldn't be where we are today. I have no regrets about anything, as ALL things have made me who I am today. Thank goodness for the peaks as they give us the valleys!!!