Saturday, November 3, 2007

Weekend!!!

What a weekend!!! And it isn't even over!!! We have been busy here at the Jones house. Between the fair, birthday parties and preparing for Daddy coming home, we're a hoppin' household!!!
To start our weekend off, we headed to the fair. With the crazy week we have all had, Mommy really wasn't itching to go, but am soooooo glad that we did! Mac had a blast!!! We went with Emma and Anna and Claire. It helps Mommy to go with another Mommy because sometimes juggling Mac and Lily Kate are hard to do in such overstimulating situations. I made the mistake of buying a handstamp for Lily Kate when I bought Mac's, but oh well. She was just too little to ride any of the rides except for the carousel and I couldn't very well do that with her all night long. She was quite the trooper though, she loved watching brother ride the rides and giggled every time he came swinging around. Mac had fun on EVERYTHING!! I think Anna loved the roller coaster the most. They all begged to ride the ferris wheel, but the one for the kids was broken. The kids even learned how to milk a cow!!! We all had fair food...Mac had his first taste of cotton candy!! It was perfect fair weather too, cool and a little windy. Mommy was so glad that we all went!!!







Saturday came and it was time to head over to the Kemble house for Baylee's 2nd birthday. Just a few friends and family came and we were honored to be invited!! The weather was perfect for an outside party, but a little windy. At one point a gust came and blew the umbrella off of the table!!! Watch out!! Thank goodness no one was hurt!! Mac and Lily Kate were too busy playing to eat any lasagna, but of course rethought eating when the cupcakes came out. Before I knew it Mac came to me boasting, "look Mommy!! I on number free!!!". He had eaten only the tops off of three different cupcakes. I was so busy making sure Lily Kate didn't eat the paper with her cupcake that I hadn't even noticed. When it was time to open presents, Mac really put up a fight when I told him he couldn't open Baylee's presents. Couple the left over exhaustion from the fair the night before, ingestion of only three cupcake tops and you've got a perfect recipe for a meltdown. That was exactly what everyone got to see and Mommy got to feel if you get my drift. I high tailed it out of there with my tail between my legs. It was just one of those days!! Needless to say we are laying low for the rest of the weekend, counting down the minutes until Daddy is home!!!






post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

Wow! you have had a BUSY weekend! I am glad it's going by sooo fast because Michael is COMING HIME TOMORRY!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you and him! I LOVE YOU!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

How excited you must be! I can't even imagine, but I'm feeling it for you!!! Lotsa love and joy and hugs...