Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cruise info...finally!!













Okay, okay. So I have been so very slack on posting about the cruise!!! Apologies, but when there is only one of you and two children, the week of Halloween can be crazy I have found out!!! Alas, it is now over so I can share the pictures and fun times!!!
I had an amazing time!!! I only felt a little funny (seasick wise) on the last day, an it did take me a whole 3 days to rid myself of the sea legs. Since this was my first cruise, I can only compare it to what I have heard from others. Honestly, it was an absolute blessing to just get away for 4 days (Thank you Mama for keeping the babies!!!). I was able to walk away with wonderful memories and quality time with the girls, a little bit of sun and some definite relaxation time to boot!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat. The ship itself was clean and the food was just okay, but you wouldn't be able to tell it from looking at my butt. Heheh!! We stopped in Nassau unexpectedly, but hey, I am always up for an adventure. Dena loves it there, so she was thrilled beyond belief. The beach excursion here was unparalleled...I mean really. The beach was beautiful, even if it did almost claim each of our lives because it was so rough. The racketeers set us right up with chairs and drinks, so we really didn't have to want for anything. The Atlantis was in sight, but we didn't quite make it there. Maybe on our next trip??!!! The sand was so beautiful and fond of Dena's scalp...I hear she is still picking it out!!!
Leslie quizzed us all on the last day: "What was your highpoint, and what was your lowpoint?". Well my highpoint was the time spent with the girls; phenomenal. Lowpoint was seeing all the couples on the ship...it made me miss my Honey even more!! Did we all miss our babies??? Why of course we did!!! That is why we are all awesome Mama's and totally deserved this cruise!!! (And the one coming up!!! Hint hint!!)



post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

DUDE!!! We had sooo much fun! Nassau is my fave! Maybe next girls trip is a flight there and 4 days on the dirty island! I wish we could go again next week! I am happy to report the sand is ALMOST gone! it was a souvenier that's fo sure!

LeslieW. said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I am realdy to go again!