Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh Beth Moore....

So I just joined a bible study a week ago with some girlfriends. It is a Beth Moore study titled "The fruit of the spirit". I was curious and anxious about starting..I definitely felt like I was ready for one as I had never done one before. Wow what I was missing!!!! It is speaking so loud to me...it is wonderful!!! I am soooo loving it. I know that it is all happening according to plan, I wouldn't have been open to hear the things I need to hear until now. I am so greatful that Leslie invited me and so greatful that I agreed to go. I just had to blog about how great Beth Moore is even though so many of you already know that!!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

Dude - I have to play catch up - that's the plan today! Bible studies do rock - I am loving this one so far but I am only on day 2! I will catch up by Friday!

LeslieW. said...

Yay! I am so glad you like it, it is awesome to have you with us!

Lindsay said...

yes! so glad you are involved in one of her studies. I say the one way to tell a great Christian teacher is if they inspire you to want to get to know and love the Lord better. And Beth definaltey does that!