Monday, October 1, 2007

It was just too short...








Yah!!! Girls weekend finally arrived!!! I was so excited and luckily the drive was only an hour and a half away from home!!! It was too much fun. Good company, good food, good shopping, good digs, good football watchin', good times!!!! Virginia was soooooo very gracious to let us all descend upon the beach house, which was more than enough room and sooooo beautiful!!! Bless her bones, she was recovering from food poison from Thursday night, so even though she wasn't 100% over the weekend, she went through with it. We all had a ball!! I can't wait for the next one. Hmmmmm, maybe the mountains next time? By the way, check out Claire's shirt...the picture says it all (in case it isn't clear it says: Chocolate lovers are the best lovers)!!



post signature

3 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

I'm glad you had a fun girly weekend! Who doesn't love to go to Pawleys Island? Did you comment on my blog that you were in Columbia? Travinias is not in Lexington. It's on the other side of Columbia- in Northeast Columbia near my home. Please get in touch with me if you come to Columbia:)

Dena said...

SOOOO much fun! That's a SUPER cute picture of Claire Bear and I
It was GREAT cruise practice!!!

LeslieW. said...

It was too short...I can't wait for the cruise! I think it will be more relaxing because we won't be on the road so much!