Friday, October 12, 2007

Take a deep breath...

So this past week has been rough. Both of my babies have been sick with that oh so horrible cold going around. It's a little more than the typical cold, but yet I don't know how to describe it. I have used a million and one of those vapor strips, been tag teamed by my kids for hours on end, spent a small fortune on medicine and kleenex and said many prayers that I don't get it. All I can say is, I am sorry sweet babies that you are so sick. I am sorry that Mommy has snapped several times this week and yelled at you both. I am sorry that I have not been able to hold you each more as my time was truly divided this week. I love you both and hope that tomorrow brings a better day!! Oh, one more thing, it is exactly 12 days until the cruise and it can't come sooner!!



post signature

4 comments:

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Hang in there, Buffie! They'll be healthy again soon and we all yell sometimes....when I have a rough patch and feel bad, I'll tell them that I'm sorry & they say they forgive me and then we all hug. You're all in our prayers!

Dena said...

Poor sick babies - it just makes everyone feel so bad and that they are BOTH sick at the same time is the worst! I hope they feel better soon and Girl now it's just 10 days til that there cruise!

You better register!

Lindsay said...

Hope everyone is on the mend. I am so glad you are goign on the cruise...sounds like you'll need a little R and R!

Jeffcoat House said...

That is the worst feelings when your little ones are sick. Rest is on the way for you!