Wednesday, October 31, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Thirteen reminders of my age while on the cruise

1. I bought t-shirts for my kids and nothing for myself
2. I didn't "flip" every 30 minutes while laying in the sun to ensure an even tan
3. I did a jigsaw puzzle on a Saturday night
4. I did a jigsaw puzzle while in a bar, watching football, sitting across from Leslie while she smocked
5. We ordered room service first thing in the morning, coffee that is...
6. My tab was one of the cheapest at disembarkment
7. I unpacked my clothes from my suitcase and utilized the drawers in my room
8. My teeth were brushed and my face was washed each night before I went to bed.
9. I couldn't tell you how many bars there were on the boat, but I can tell you where all of the restrooms were.
10. The exercise facilities were one of the first things I located after boarding
11. I saved my souvenir cups for my kids to use as bathtub toys
12. I was in bed by 11pm every night
13. We came up with this silly little pistol slinging dance while away. I have since found out it is the Wiggles signature move...nice.



post signature

5 comments:

Dena said...

Hahahahha- So much for our patented dance huh? Nothing wrong with getting older and wiser - we partied during the day like we was only 30! hahahhaha

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Love the list and can't wait to see that dance! hahaha

Susie said...

Oh, vacation is so different post kids! I can't remember laying out without having to get up and down to help William somehow. I know you had a great time and can't wait to hear all the stories!

Meg said...

hilarious!! love it!

LeslieW. said...

I AM only 30! But I think I partied like I was 50! Smocking in the bar was the best...Kane thought that was funny. I brought my cups for the play kitchen!!!The things we do for the little ones!