Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I would rather be doing today....



1. Picking up Michael from the airport

2. Sleeping

3. Shopping

4. Sewing my kitchen curtains

5. Spending one on one time with Mac or Lily Kate. Preferably shopping with them and for them.

6. Baking

7. Pulling away from Charleston on a cruise ship

8. Presenting the winning ticket to the SC lottery commission

9. Mom's Night Out

10. On a beach with optimal weather, white sand and clear blue water

11. In spin class led by Temple (for those of you who don't know, she is an awesome spin teacher at the Y)

12. Sleep--okay I know I already put this, but I really want a nap!!

13. Truly, nowhere else. I am the luckiest chick ever. I have all I could ever need and am as blessed as I can possibly be. It just sounded like a fun list to make!!!



post signature

4 comments:

Dena said...

I would sooo rather be on that cruise ship headed out for FOUR days with my BEST friends! I am sooo excited I just can't wait!!!

The Birds Nest said...

I would definitely rather be doing #7, #8, and #10!!! I will be doing #1 today. Hooray!! I get to pick up my Michael from the airport!!! I have missed him, and I know you miss yours terribly. Not too much longer!!

Jeffcoat House said...

Hmmmmm, that cruise!! The winning lotto ticket would be really awesome too!

LeslieW. said...

The cruise definately deserves two nods! I miss Temple...