Monday, September 8, 2008

A funny from Mac...

Setting: About 3 miles from our house a Chili's is being built. Michael and I love Chili's and have been talking to each other about how we can't wait for it to open because we don't have one near us and never get to go (i.e., the kids have maybe eaten there once). Mac is currently obsessed with ANY and all superheroes. He has spiderman, batman and superman pajamas and one batman costume complete with mask. While Mimi was visiting this weekend he bounds downstairs in his batman costume and walks up to Mimi.

Mimi: "Hi Darlin!"
Mac: "No. I'm batman"
Mimi: "(with hands on her cheeks and a scared look; playing along perfectly) Oh my! Batman, are you here to save me?"
Mac: "No. I am here to take you to Chili's."



post signature

2 comments:

julie said...

Well, he's a very smart super hero! Food does cure most all problems :)
Looks like you guys have had a busy few days! The boat looked FUN!! And its soo wonderful when the kids are excited about school too.
Where do you guys live?! We're right by Chili's too ... in the Bridges ... where you guys at?! :)
Hoping I'll see you guys soon. I've been taking some new classes - you and Leslie will have to join in the torture!!

Shannon said...

too cute! Mimi should have asked if he was buying, too. ha! BTW, what is "bruce's" on your floor and yeah, I'd love to see the red kitchen pic. scan and email?