Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Weekend...

I swear, our kids social schedules are killing us. I cannot complain...we have the best friends ever, but I do know that it will only get worse!
Last night I trekked with the girlies to Columbia for a birthday dinner for Sugar..so much fun. I miss her so much and wish I could kidnap her to bring her back to the ville' for selfish reasons. I know I am not the only one who feels this way and thus wouldn't even have to ask for help in committing the crime. Plus, she would so meet us at the end of her driveway! It was great...I just can't say enough. We did miss our Clairee..it wasn't an outing with out her.

Next we had two birthday parties and soccer practice all back to back. Luckily, the practice was cancelled so it did give us some reprieve. The birthday parties were super fun; a rockstar party and then a monster party, ROAR! Mac had a blast at both and I was caked out!! On top of all of that, there was football on TV, company over for dinner, etc. It did turn fall sometime during the day and I luckily had dusted off my jacket. Maybe the cool weather will stick around.


Lastly Sunday brought church where Mac sang during the offering. I love it...I have been so excited about this. Wish I could have taken pictures during, but I didn't want to be the Mom who embarasses the kid, yet anyway. I spent the rest of the day at the sewing machine...what I had been pining for all along. We hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that all of your teams you were rooting for won!

post signature

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey! Come stop by my blog. I have a sercy for you.
Might see you tomorrow at the zoo...

Jeffcoat House said...

TAKE ME TAKE ME!!

You guys are the socail butterflies!