Friday, November 21, 2008

My Apologies



Although the below post doesn't make up for it, I do apologize for being slack on the blog. I have been looking for the motivation, but couldn't find it anywhere. The post below is one that I had been working on and didn't finish until recently. Sometimes I just wish I had some balance!! All I have been doing lately is sewing (aren't those turkey outfits just precious??), especially with the holidays coming. I am having a lot of fun with it! Other than that, the Joneses are finally on the mend...we are all healthy, happy and busy. Soccer is finished for the season and now we are gearing up for a big trip to the mountains for Thanksgiving with the other Joneses. Here are a couple of pictures that will hopefully bring you some Thanksgiving cheer! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and know that even as tough as times are for so many, remember that it can always be worse. There is so much to be thankful for!!



post signature

4 comments:

Our Family said...

So, I'm not a stalker, but a friend of Melissa Wagner's... saw you guys in the post office about a month ago, and couldn't figure out why you guys looked familiar- and then going through Melissa's blogs again tonight, I realized that I had seen you guys going through her blog in the first place! Its too small a world! You have a beautiful family!

LeslieW. said...

Cute! I hadnt seen the dress finished! Love it on brown.

Susie said...

Hey girl! Impressive! I love Mac's turtleneck, you could have taken orders, hahah! Great job! The kids look prec in the leaves, calendar potential...

Shannon said...

girl...where you been???