Sunday, August 31, 2008

She just couldn't help herself

So Aunt Anda came to visit for the week and we are soooo excited!!! The kiddies love some Aunt Anda time! She got here Saturday and after everything had settled down after lunch, we all laid down for a lazy Saturday nap. Several hours later when Michael and I wake, imagine our surprise to find that neither of the kids have woken up either!! Michael goes to investigate further and finds Lily Kate in the middle of her bed with a huge mess. She had found Aunt Anda's makeup bag and just couldn't help herself. Check this out....



But of course it didn't stop there. What is the purpose of delving into such goodies if you cannot apply them somewhere?




I suppose the only good thing that came out of this is the dirtying of the Tennessee blanket (Go Dawgs!). That's my girl. (just kidding Nanna and Pawpaw..it came clean!)



post signature

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That's funny! Savannah loves her some make-up too. Somehow she hasn't gotten into it on her own yet. Dammit- I just jinxed myself...

julie said...

Hey Buffie!
I'm so glad we found each other on here :)
HOW CUTE! Lily Kate is a HAM!! Checking out your blog and seeing her dance on that stage at VBS ... She's ADORABLE. I hope she keeps your hands just as full as mine keep me!! ha ha
And OF COURSE Mac is a cutie pie too!!
You've been doing this thing alot longer than me - so you've given me some reading material during the storm :)
Hope to see you girls at the gym soon! PS ... LOVE your hair cut!!