Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sassy Do for a Sassy Girl






It just got ten times harder to tell her "no". That girl...I was toying with the idea of chopping off her hair and boy am I glad I did. I am way biased, but she's so cute..I can't stand it. I almost wrecked coming home from the kids' hair appointment because I kept turning around to look at her. The pictures aren't good because she will NOT be still for a second, but hopefully you get the idea. I am still sewing away...hope to post more about all the things I've been making soon. Most of them are gifts, so I can't yet! Otherwise we are just LOVING the weather here and looking forward to "balemtimes" day!!! Happy hearts to you!!!



post signature

1 comment:

julie said...

ADORABLE!! I love short hair and BIG bows ;)
COME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD :)