Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nay, Roar, Quack Quack Quack!!!

The time has arrived!!! School has begun for ALL of us!!! Mac has been talking incessantly all summer long about being in the "Pony" class. For those who have no idea what this is, let me borrow from the vast vocabulary of Mac-speak and say it is the "big kids class!". Mac is officially in the pre-K class, sniff sniff. It is his last year at home before starting kindergarten and while I am trying to make this time count, he is already talking about all his desired career paths (first a soldier, then a police man; just in case you were wondering).
Lily Kate is in the Tiger class; ROAR!!! She has incorporated this new milestone in her life as part of her actual self. I know this because she was asked yesterday if she was three years old and she said, "no, I not three, I a tiger". She is quite proud and already in love with Ms. Sonya who gives her a lollipop each day.
Mommy went back to school too! I am in the Ducks class...as an assistant, not a pupil that is. I work two days a week and am very overwhelmed with gratitude for this incredible blessing. I couldn't ask for a better place to work AND I am right there with my babies!!! I won't be following them all the way to college or anything, so don't worry. Mac is a little too cool for me now though...on the playground he informed me he was now a "pony" and ran off. Here is a quick snapshot of the kids on their first day....


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was looking
on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say
many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

My homepage: best diet plan