Saturday, September 5, 2009

A perfect day for an applique....


Today was a sewing day..surprise. Leslie and I let the kids run wild in the house while we buckled down to accomplish some applique work. She is so generous with her machine as I don't yet have one with this capability. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to get one soon. The kids did so good and were so exhausted that they were asleep within ten minutes of going to bed!
In other news, Mac had a small dental emergency on Thursday. I was cleaning the bathtub so I didn't here what preceded the screams, but he and Lily Kate were playing in his room and he hit his mouth on his headboard. There was lots of blood so I was panicked at first, but after visiting the dentist to make sure all was fine I was okay. He was okay too. The tooth was loose and may fall out, but may not. It was a tooth that was dead anyway from a previous fall when he was two. While we were at the dentist office, Lily Kate could not leave the hygenist alone. She was so curious! Finally, she suggested Lily Kate get in the chair with Mac to get a birds eye view and he agreed. I had to snap this picture...




post signature

2 comments:

Anna-Marie said...

GREAT JOB on the shirts Buff. YOU KNOW I am lovin' the red and black football helmet! I will look for them some game day shirts down in Atlanta. Love you and the kids! XOXOXOXOX!!!!

Susie said...

OH no! I had no idea! He looks so cute with his crooked smile! Glad its nothing serious. BOYS!