Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Playgroup meets at Chuck E Cheese











Thats right, we braved it! I think it has been more than a year since we were last here and swore we wouldn't come back. However, that was before we met really great friends that we love being around, no matter the surroundings!! It was a Tuesday afternoon, so no parties and not a whole lot of other tots around. Perfect! Mac was totally in overstimulation mode, didn't even want to think about pizza. Lily Kate pigged out for the first 20 minutes or so, then when I finally let her go she totally went and went and went. She figured out the slide then had to roam around to everything. Either she was mesmerized or just secretly playing baby chase with me! Either way, the kids had fun fun fun! Mac finally realized that you have to use tokens for the games (I think he would have been happy without that knowledge, but hey) and began asking me for more "cointh" (heavy, heavy lisp here). He was mostly interested in the race car. He would get a handful of tokens and just sit and ride, feeding it token after token. "Look at the wheelth Mommy!!" He even agreed to take Lily Kate for a ride! Another little girl clearly wanted a turn, even lending a hand to help drive! After her turn he jumped right back on and she was gone! Lucky for Mommy, no meltdown!! All in all it was a great day for me because it wore them out! Oh, and as we were leaving Mac asks for pizza. Luckily Ms. Leslie had two pieces left over that she offered him and he totally inhaled them on the way home!
We had great fun with our friends and are instead looking forward to going back next time!!

5 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Fun Fun! Looks like LK had nothing slowing her down!

Dena said...

I'm with Kiki - the pizza was sooo good and I had pun with my priends - I think Mac liked the cars as much as I did - but I didn't want them to move!

Momma's still laughing at how long his car ride was!

LeslieW. said...

We are sooo glad you came! We had a blast, I must admit that I actually like Chuck E Cheese. That's why it's on the calendar for next month too!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Glad you all had a great time! Sorry we missed it. Jack has bounced back, though, so we'll be out playing again!

Bebe said...

The picture of Mac (4th down) cracked me up at first. However when I looked closer, I CRACKED up!! That is a Michael Jones expression if I have EVER seen one! Aunt Anda misses her Punkins but I hope to see you all soon. I Wuv You!