Friday, July 27, 2007

Yes, I need a fabor...

So this morning at 5:30 AM my little Mac comes in to get in the bed with me. This only being the second time he has done this since Daddy has been gone, I am too tired to care and really don't mind so I oblige him. At 6:30 when the alarm goes off (yes girls, I did intend to meet you all at the Y), he stirs and feels very, very warm to me. I feel him again and say, "Mac, you feel very warm, do you have a fever?" "Yes, mommy, I need a fabor!" Correcting myself to him I say, "are you sick?" Without any hesitation and a whole lot of excitement he says, "yes!!! I need medicine!!" My boy do love some medicine!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I agree Mac! I love some medicine too! Hope it made you all better!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

HEY YOU! Come and get a bloggie makeover! Yippie, this will be fun! My email is jennisajoy@juno.com

We can chat there more! BUT, look at my design site and pick out one of the "kits" that you like!

Fun times ahead...I guarantee! WATCH OUT DENA, right? :)

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Sorry about the feber, Mac! Mary & Jack love medicine too and their favorite flavor is bubble gum. Yummy! They even get mad when only one of them needs to take it. Hope you bounce back soon!

Jeffcoat House said...

We had a feber too! I hope he is feeling better!