Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons I love being a Mommy



1. The second chance to do things right

2. Totally getting how much God loves me

3. Watching them change, grow and develop

4. Seeing their faces light up when I enter a room and coming to me with open arms, there's nothing like it

5. Watching them experience things for the first time

6. Oh!! The clothes!!!

7. I amost never tire of hearing them say "Mommy"

8. Watching them sleep

9. Seeing myself in them over and over and over

10. It has strengthened practically all of my other relationships

11. Reading their minds

12. After working with them to explain something, watching them "get it"

13. Making my husband a Daddy and watching him with them. He is such an amazing father!!

3 comments:

Dena said...

YEAH - What a FUN thursday 13!!!
And you forgot - the CUTE factor cause they are SOOOOO stinkin' cute!

LeslieW. said...

That is a great list. I agree with Dena, it needs one more!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

What a beautiful list! I agree with all of your 13. You're a super mom!!!