Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Annie's Parade Party!!!!











Sunday was the Summerville Christmas Parade and Annabelle's annual parade party afterwards; such fun!!! The parade was great, Mac was totally in to it and Lily Kate just wanted to run around (surprise!!!). It is unseasonably hot, I mean like 80 degrees hot. Kinda hard to get into the Christmas spirit, but I wore a long sleeved shirt at an attempt to do so. Not a good idea as I am the only one who paid that price. Anywho, afterwards we walked to Dena's to celebrate and had a really great time. I mean that Annabelle knows how to throw a party!!! Great fried chicken and fixins', crafts for the kids and a huge pile of leaves in the back yard for the entertainment of the little ones. Mac had a really great time just being a boy and Lily Kate did her usual routine at parties; picking food off of the floor and everyone else's plates and drinks. Good thing she didn't know she was grabbing a beer at one point. She wasn't quite sure how to operate a canned drink, so she just kind of let it spill out onto her dress instead of actually putting it to her lips. Oh well, what can I say? She's mine and I'm proud!!!




post signature

2 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Yea! My girls were so happy to play with your wee ones! We had such a great time. Reese loves to be Lily Kate's snacking partner!

Dena said...

Those were some snacky girls fo sure - annie has been talking about her priends and party all week - she is already excited about her birday! I guess I better get to plannin'