Thursday, December 6, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Thirteen things I have been doing the last two weeks!!!!!
Sooooo busy and as more time went by the more anxious I got about trying to catch up in bloggieland. So, thanks for the tip Dena!!! This is the perfect way to catch up and get back on board!!!

1. Did a 2 HOUR spin class with Les to build up endurance...what was I thinking??? I was so nervous beforehand, but we both made and it felt great afterward!!!









2. Traveled to the Joneses for Thanksgiving. My sister-in-law and her whole crew were there and we did anything but lay around. We enjoyed the scenery (and the turkey!!!) and had a great time!!!!


















3. Made it through a week without Daddy!! He went back to the mountains to hunt for a whole week after we got back. We missed him a lot; it made us wonder how in the world we ever made it 4 months without him!!!

4. Participated in the Reindeer Run with Leslie, Sugar, English & Melissa. This was a blast!!!! I am so proud of all of us for doing it! This was my first run I have ever participated in and I had so much fun!










5. Getting into the Christmas spirit!! Daddy brought home a tree for us from the mountains. He and his Dad used to grow them, so they have a few or so left that we get to take advantage of each year. Most people don't know it, but this is the best part of being married to Michael; I get a free tree every year!!! Of course I am just kidding!!! Mac and I also made a gingerbread house at his urging, it really was a lot of fun to do this with him!



















6. Went to the Summerville tree lighting with all of our bestest!! It was a great time, even if we did miss the actual lighting!!









7. Havin fun fun fun with Daddy!! We have really had a chance to settle into Daddy being home and we are enjoying every minute of it.




8. Shopping!!! Yah!! Mommy loves to shop, but she is feeling a little overwhelmed with all that she has to get done before Christmas gets here!!! However, I have discovered something that just might save me this year; Steve and Barry's. If you haven't been, I strongly suggest you check it out!!!!

9. Fighting the power. Oh yes, it has happened. The in-laws have joined Michael in his fight to ward my children of all their Georgia Bulldog wear and talk. Mac has learned the famed "Rocky Top" song, along with several other Tennessee chants such as "Go Big Orange!!!". I hear them all of the time. In addition, both of my children received Tennesse fleece blankets for Christmas that now adorn their beds (thanks to the insistence of my husband). What is this world coming to?

10. Catching up with others via bloggieland. I have to send out a huge "hurray" to Shelley and Shannon. They are two friends who have joined bloggieland!!! I am so excited and want to let you both know how much I am enjoying reading your blogs!!

11. Saying my prayers each day that the writers strike ends in Hollywood and I don't have to keep watching re-runs of my favorite shows.

12. Listening to Christmas music constantly and enjoying hearing Mac learn the songs.

13. Cooking. No, not this early for the holidays, but since Michael is back home and we are easing back into our routine, that means I am cooking every night. I am enjoying it so much. My body, wallet and kids (as you can see!!) enjoy it too!!!







post signature

5 comments:

Melissa W. said...

yiphee! you are back!!!

Dena said...

Welcome BACK!!! You have been super busy these last 2 weeeks - now I know why I feel like I haven't seen you!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I am honored to be mentioned, and yes, this all started b/c of you "Jones'"!! Thanks for the "shout out!"

Susie said...

Great entry! That makes up for missing you these past weeks. All your pics are great and the kids look precious:)

LeslieW. said...

That is too much fun! I am so glad you're back!