Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Funny from Mac

So tonight we were at a very small Christmas Party here in our neighborhood. There were only three children there, including ours. The little girl was really cute and Mac was following her around, of course wanting to play. She was (from what I could tell) of hispanic descent, so she had deep olive skin and the cutest, curliest dark hair. Michael and I were trying to redirect him to the playroom and he wanted her to come too, so he called out to her, "Hey girl! Hey, chocolate girl, let's go play!!". Luckily, Michael and I were the only ones to hear....we didn't stay much longer.


post signature

5 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

I love "Chocolate girl!" That is awesome. I doubt she or her parents would have taken offense to that. They would have laughed too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving me such a good laugh.
Susan

Melissa W. said...

that was sooo funny buffie! can you say "out of the mouths of babes!"

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Now that's funny!

Dena said...

hehehehehehe! that mac!