Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Did somebody say Cruise????


Das' right...Mama crusin' again!!! I think I am officially addicted! Claire's wonderful husband Chris suprised her with a cruise for her 30th. I have two things to say to this....one, did you say 30? What a baby! Two, can I come??? Lucky for me the answer to the second question is "YES!!!" Chris told Claire if she wanted to invite her friends that she could...I suppose he would like some male company, so Daddy is taggin' along too!!!! I need NO EXCUSE to go on a cruise AND being a Mommy of two little ones means NO ONE can give me a hard time for going!!! Hehehe!!! CANNOT WAIT.....We board June 6th!!! Can you say Exercise????!!!!! God bless that Chris Kabine!!!



post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

Can you say - COUNT ME IN!!!

The Ramblin Reagins said...

I'm so jealous! Ya'll are going to have a blast! :)