Saturday, May 24, 2008

We've been busy!!!

I have been such a slacker on the blog lately, but we have been so busy!!! Birthday parties, school parties, playdates, boatrides, etc. Mac and Lily Kate keep this family hoppin'!!! However, my social schedule does too!!! It was Dena's Birthday and the crew helped her celebrate in style!! Mom's night out was wonderful too..a new restaurant that is ta die foah!!! For whatever reason, it always ends up as us four at MNO...guess everyone else has been as busy as we have!! School is officially over for my tots (sniff sniff) until the fall. We plan to have a busy summer and decided to start it off right with our first trip to the beach today. The kids were so tired tonight that I am almost positive they were asleep before their heads hit the pillow. According to my daytimer, things won't be slowing down anytime soon, so I will try to do better on the blogging!!! Here are a few pictures from our latest outings!!











post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

Boobalicious much??? I can't sit to close to you on da cruise..you be lookin so fly, specially with a drink in yo hand....and since we will be in da hamas, someone can pass it to claire fo real! Hahahahahaha
I had the bestest time with my bestest friends but hey that's everyday livin if your us!
I love ya!
And those kids are toooooo cute on the beach...glad you broke em in so they can show annie the ropes...we want to go next time!

LeslieW. said...

We have been busy! I wonder if the whole summer will be like this. I may need a vacation from summer vacation.

Jeffcoat House said...

So much fun going on!