Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things my Mama told me. (Some lessons, some just burned into my brain)

1. "If you're too sick to go to school, then you're too sick to go out"
2. "If you don't like the rules, then you can do it different when you have your own"
3. "You are not to old for me to spank you"
4. "Always chew with your mouth closed and don't ever talk with food in your mouth"
5. "There is nothing you could ever do to make me stop loving you"
6. "No pain, no gain"
7. "Can't is NOT a word!!"
8. "You'll feel better once you get to school"
9. "No, you can't do that because it's a school night"
10. "Just because so and so did it does not mean you can do it too..."
11. "Money does not grow on trees"
12. "Please use correct grammar!"
13. "Practice, practice, practice"

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MAMA!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Dena said...

Oh the lessons Jessica has taught you!