Friday, May 9, 2008

Tea for two and two for tea




Yesterday I was cordially invited to a Mothers Day tea by Mac at his school. I really couldn't wait..Mothers Day is getting fun these days!! When I got there, they had pink tablecloths, roses in vases, muffins, tea, juice and some very wonderful goodies that each child had made their mothers. We sat down and Ms. Terri said a very, very special prayer about Mommies that made me cry. This is a big deal as I don't cry too easily these days! Ms. Brady had previously asked each of the children what they wanted to be when they grew up and while we ate she read the answers aloud. Mac's reply was "A Daddy". This warms my heart of course!! After our tea, the children sang songs that that they had learned in class and continued to charm the Mommies!! Such a special, special treat!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Mother's Day is getting sweeter as they are getting older!

LeslieW. said...

I had so much fun at ours too!

The Birds Nest said...

It looks so sweet!! I hope to go to those one of these days:)

Dena said...

PRECIOUS!!!!