Sunday, March 16, 2008

And this weekend we....

...were completely busy!!! After some Ragsland parties this week, the kids and I were exhausted!! Oh well, life goes on, and did!! Saturday morning brought the Flowertown Run. I made it there sans family, but met English right away. What a woman...English hasn't ran a race since the reindeer run in December and she did awesome!!! Some people are just natural born runners, not me. hehehe!!! I have to say I couldn't have made it without sweet Dena; she was on her front porch bright and early waiting for us to run by her house so she could cheer us on!!! When we came back around she was still there!!!
A little later the whole family was scheduled for Easter pictures that have yet to be seen...stay tuned! Saturday night Michael and I headed out to an Oyster Roast that Melissa and some friends hosted. So much fun!!! We had laughed so hard our cheeks were hurting!!!! I really didn't want this weekend to end!!!



post signature

5 comments:

Melissa W. said...

thank you buffie for everything! you are awesome!

The Birds Nest said...

Way to go girl!! It sounds like an AWESOME weekend!! I would have been grazing that oyster table all night:)

LeslieW. said...

Yea! I can't wait for my froggie dress!

Jeffcoat House said...

You busy bee, you!

Dena said...

We did have a GREAT time and I am soooooo putting the race pictures up next week - I haven't forgotten - with this computer breakdown and having to use my PHONE to take them - oy - vey! is it sad that we spend soooo much time together we have actually quit taking pictures? see you tomorry!