Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen questions for Mac and Lily Kate

So I sat down and asked the kids these questions, and this is what they had to say...
First, we'll ask Mac:
1. What is your favorite color? greem!
2. What is your favorite thing to eat? popsicle
3. Do you have a favorite toy? a fourleeler (a four-wheeler)
4. Who is your friend? Abby
5. When you get to be a big boy, what do you want to do? I wanta be like a football player
6. Are you scared of anything? I scared of monsters
7. Where do you live? I borned in Norf Calina and I lib in Souf Calina
8. What do you like to do with Lily Kate? Hug her
9. What does Mommy say when you are a bad boy? Mommy say "no no"
10. What does Daddy say when you are a bad boy? Daddy say "clean up"
11. What do you know how to do? I know how to do clean up!! I'm a good clean uper!!
12. When you took your nap today, what did you dream about? I dream about bulldozers
13. Who gives the best hugs and kisses? Mac then gives me a big kiss and hug!!

Now Lily Kate (with a little help from Mommy):
1. Can you count for Mommy? "shee, shore, shive, shix!!!"
2. What do you see? "a shoo!"
3. Can you sing Mommy a song? I really wish you could hear this....she begins to sing Jesus loves me!
4. What does a horse say? "wheeeeee"
5. What is your favorite thing to do? Probably snuggle with her lovie while sucking her pacifier.
6. What is your name? (As I point to her and say "who is this" she looks down at her nightgown and says, "muhmay!!!" (mermaid)
7. What is your favorite book? The wheels on the bus
8. What do you want to play? Pay Nini (play with Nini)
9. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I Ask Mommy, "where baddah"
10. What do you want to eat? shack (snack)
11. What do you want to drink? meeyuk (milk)
12. Who do you play with at school? Bawa (Barnwell..her boyfriend!)
13. What are you good at? Saying "I'm sorry"



post signature

5 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

That is an awesome list! So cute!

Dena said...

That is sooo cute - I can just see their little cute faces and hear their voices!

The Birds Nest said...

What a great idea!! Their answers are just so darn cute!!

LeslieW. said...

Precious! I love them.

Jeffcoat House said...

Dude! How can I keep up with you of you don't blog at least once a week?