Monday, March 10, 2008

You say it's your birthday.....

It's my birthday too!!!! Wow, I have had a wonderful birthday!!! Even though the world doesn't stop when it is your birthday (darn), it was a great day!!!! Whenever I got a birthday well-wish, I at first felt clueless. You know, after your 21st, it just seems like any other day!!! Mac wanted to argue it was his birthday; normal. Daddy made sure to order a cake from publix as he loves their birthday cakes and he took me out for a super nice dinner and a trip to Target. Ah, what more could a girl ask for? Seriously, Target was my idea. I never get to go anywhere and just "look" anymore. Uh huh, I heard you other Mommies out there; that's right. I got so many calls and cards...THANK YOU!!!!




Oh, I also wanted to include this...I so completely agree with it and feel it suits me. How perfect that it fell on my birthday!!!!!




post signature

7 comments:

Melissa W. said...

I am sorry buffie! I thought today (Tuesday) was your bday! Happy belated Bday!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Hope you had a SUPER day! That cake looks fab.

Jeffcoat House said...

YAY! I hope you had a super-duper-riffic day! I do love me some looking around too!

LeslieW. said...

Happy Birthday dude! Again! ;) I LOVE a neverending birthday! How thoughtful that he got you a cake!

Dena said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I see y'all lookin for another reason to get dressed and put on makeup - ooh no that ain't you! hahahahah -

I love making your birthday stretch out - it's more to celebrate!
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day! Yeah, after 21 it all seems to be no biggie!

Margaret said...

Happy birthday!! Mine was on the 8th--what a good week! :)