Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Voted...did you????


What a little cheeser I have!!! Maybe it's the hat on backwards...anywho. Yesterday was vote day here in SC and when Mommy said, "Daddy and I have to go vote" Mac said, "I want to go get on da boat too!!!". So we went separately (the weather here was horrible yesterday, so we didn't take Lily Kate out in it) and Michael took Mac with him to get the full experience. I think he was just excited to get to use all his rain gear and get a sticker. Since this was the first primary for us ever, Michael and I were excited to be able to participate. Woohoo!!! What an interesting election this is. Thank goodness we are into politics, cause the TV these days just isn't that good!!!


post signature

6 comments:

Dena said...

How cute - you have to start their civic duties off early! They didn't give me a sticker!

Susie said...

Yes, we voted! William also got a sticker but couldn't stop taking it on and off so we lost it almost immediatly. Glad ya'll had a fun family day!

Margaret said...

We voted, too, and Grayson loved wearing our stickers for the rest of the day! :)

Mac is adorable!!!

LeslieW. said...

I would say that Dena didn't get one because of her poll choice ;) but I didn't get one either!

MatersandMelons said...

I meant to vote, but I didn't ever get to it....Isn't that terrible? I found your blog off of Margaret's. So cute!!

The Birds Nest said...

What a cute "boater"!!