Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (in no particular order)

Thirteen things I am missing right now.....

1. My Bed
2. YMCA and Exercise (WHAT??!!)
3. Control over my kids
4. My Dog
5. My tv in my room (so pathetic)
6. Unlimited use of my computer
7. My phone...I have no cell phone service here
8. Phonecalls from my Husband
9. My girlfriends
10. Dinner at Claire's house
11. My sleeping in their own beds in their own rooms
12. My shower
13. My cell phone charger (forgot it, big problem!!)

6 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

I hear ya with the sleeping in their own beds!

Dena said...

Aw--- Those are all things I would TOTALLY be missing too!

We miss you!!!!

LeslieW. said...

I hope you can get to your own bed soon! It will be so sweet when you do!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

We miss you, too,Miss Buffy!

Susie said...

Where are you? Miss ya, Sue

Anonymous said...

That is a great list. I hope you feel better soon.