Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I am looking forward to as Fall approches

1. Michael coming home
2. Cooler weather
3. The clothes! I do love jeans!!
4. School starting for my kids....yah!!!
5. Mac's birthday
6. SEC football
7. Oyster season!!! Bring on the roasts!!!
8. Halloween-Mac will totally "get it" this year
9. Thanksgiving- my favorite holiday!
10. All of our friends birthdays that are coming up: Daddy, Abby, Roman, Harper, Judah, Jahnz, Ms. Lindsay, Ms. Amy, Ms. Susie and Ms. Melissa!!!!
11. The Coastal Carolina Fair
12. The food: Apple season, chili and soups!!!
13. Jack (our dog) will no longer need to come inside due to the heat. PTL!!!

post signature

9 comments:

Dena said...

I love jeans, football and the fair too! What a GREAT thirteen - we should def have a playgroup oyster roast although I don't eat oysters but I LOVE a party!

Melissa W. said...

your list rocks! all of it is soo true girl! I miss you ;) have a great weekend! oh, mrs. hypochondriac Wagner's daughter's leg (whhoo) is just fine! xxoo
I say Leslie needs an oyster roast on her fall schedule!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Love the list! It made me start wanting fall to get here sooner. Can't wait for jeans!!!

re said...

I'm in with the jeans, oysters and SEC football!!! This is a seriously cool list...RC

Susie said...

I am so excited about all of those too! Are we having a welcome home party? We can't wait to play with ya'll all FALL!

Lindsay said...

look at you remembering all those b'days. You are super!

Melissa W. said...

i go to your page and minimize it to listen to your songs!

LeslieW. said...

That does sound great! I was thinkin' of an oyster roast for the fall...Novemberish.

Anonymous said...

My Wife does love me, she put me before SEC football. (just kidding honey) That list makes me want to come home right now. You know fall is my favorite. I'm sorry Dena is stuck in the ACC cellar. Maybe one day she will have an awakening and realize the SEC is the only conference out there and the real orange team is in East Tennessee! Go Vols.....sic 'em.