Monday, August 20, 2007

We're Baaack!!!


Oh such a long trip and afterward!!! I feel like the biggest blog slacker ever, but maybe not considering all the places we have been and all that has happened. Soooooo, a brief recap? Well, hope you have time, because brief is NOT my middle name!! Let's see......


First my glasses broke, right at the bridge of the nose!! Unfixable!!! So, as you can see, I had to improvise. So funny I know, but I need them!! Of course, I only wore them in public once and that was to go through a drive thru and then straight back home. Michael wanted to know if he could call me Booger?!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffie, You bring a smile to my face reading about you and your family. Your children are beautiful and you look great.

Susan

LeslieW. said...

You still are stinkin' cute, tape or no tape!

Lindsay said...

Thats adorable!You should be proud to wear those anywhere!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

You crack me up! That's a hoot!

Dena said...

Sadly - I LOVE it! you look precious and it is sooooo Buffie!