Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend....






Okay so our weekends around here are pretty dull. We go so hard Monday thru Friday that it's all we can do to get out of our jammies on the weekend. However on Saturday, Mommy made a concerted effort to do so. She dressed everyone after breakfast and headed to town to check out the Summerville farmers market. After the whole five minutes it took to check it out I headed to the Pink Crocodile for a little purchase I'd been eyeing. Then we needed a diaper change and lunch was looming, so back to the car we headed. As I was in the car doing diaper duty, I notice we were without Lily Kate's lovie. What?? I look everywhere and then strap us all in to backtrack. No lovey anywhere. Miss Kay doesn't even recall us coming in with it!!! Since I can't drive down the street where the farmer's market booths are, and it is so stinkin' hot, I have about 5.2 seconds to make a decision about what to do. Back to the Pink Crocodile for yet another purchase. I can't believe that I have had to purchase another lovie; in all my days....even Mac still has his original!!! To top it off, they don't even have her exact one and unless I want to go all the way to MP.....nope, not doin' it. So, we head to lunch, then home where naps were a disaster (afterall, she wasn't used to this thing that was supposed to be her lovie), so then I let the kids play in the sprinklers. Such an uneventful day really. Sunday, I didn't make it out of my pj's all day and the kids just had diapers and t-shirts on. What a lazy day!!!! It was perfect!!!! Topping it off, we had breakfast for supper and the kids lapped it up!! Ready for another week!!!!

5 comments:

Dena said...

LOVE the new page and LOVE a day in PJs - they are the best - the sprinkler looked like a GREAT idea!

Melissa W. said...

Your new page is SOOO PERFECT! Great colors! see you Tuesday!

Jeffcoat House said...

This sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend! This is waht being a mommy is all about!

LeslieW. said...

I love the page! I am sooo sad that you had to get another lovie! Did she take the new one?

Lindsay said...

Great bloggie makeover.Those lovie disasters are the worse.Roman had a doggie blanket he lost and i searched all over (it was carters) and discontinued- they were selling them on ebay for 80.00.I was NOT that desperate..anyway, a week later found brand new with tags one at a yard sale. Thank you Jesus! Glad you got to check out the FM. It is a cute little experience!