Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of School!!!









School today, school today Mac & Lily Kate have school today! Time to run and jump and play! Yah!! Mac & Lily Kate have school today!!! Silly I know, but this is the song I sing to the kids on the mornings that they have school and they love it. Today was our first day back to school and the kids did WONDERFUL. They went right on in like they owned the joint. I got some great pics. We walked in with William who is in Mac's class this year and got to pose with him for photos. It was so good to be back in the routine and the kids had a great great day! Note the excellent picture I got of Mac with his teacher, Ms. Terri!! Both of my babies are classmates with both of the Myers boys, Jahnz and Barnwell. I got pictures of all of them and we are so excited to be learning and playing with our friends!!



post signature

9 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Super duper! They look so adorable! That Silly Mac will do great and baby Lily will have no problems whatsoever!

Dena said...

Too too cute! I am glad they did so well and looked so cute doing it!!!! Yeah for SCHOOL!!!

Melissa W. said...

you are an awesome mom. Lilly Kate and Mac are lucky to have such a special mom and friend. love, melissa

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Yippee! Don't ya love it when school starts back! Just a few hours to yourself make a HUGE difference.

Susie said...

We are so glad Mac is in our class too! We have song we sing on school days too! It goes like this:

William Wimberly is going to school
He's going to learn the Golden Rule
He's going to sing his A-B-Cs
He's going to say Thank You and Please!

HahHah! Cheesy Mamas!

LeslieW. said...

Cute, cute pictures! I am glad it went well and I hope you had a good time to yourself...they go tommorrow too!!! Yay!

Lindsay said...

yes! Now you can breathe! and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Everywhere I go (charlotte and charleston) all I hear is blog, blog, blog....either I'm "dumped on" for not reading or "dumped on" for not writing.

let it be said that today, 9/6/07 I finally caught up with the Jonses (seriously, no pun intended) Blog.....LOL.

Now...if I can just figure out what to do from here...love MiMi

Anonymous said...

Great work.