Sunday, September 9, 2007

WHAT UP DAWG?


Seriously, what be up with my dawgs? I am already catching so much heat...and I don't even talk smack!!! Somewhere in the late night, I heard Larry Munson shed a tear or two. Oh well, I do not regret talking a wee bit o' smack via my babies by putting their "I'm a little Bulldog" shirts on them on Fan Friday. Just goes to show you that the SEC is always keeping it interesting. Speaking of, I do know that the fact that Auburn (who I ABSOLUTELY DETEST WITH THE GREATEST OF PASSION) got whooped up on by USF totally offset my Dawgs loss. At least we gave it a good fight, man what a game. Although I am not a Spurrier fan (goes back to those Gator days...), I do know that when he says he belives he has a team that just might have a shot at the SEC title he usually knows what he talkin' bout. Virginia, I just don't want to hear it as Dena has already beat you to the punch!! Oh and by the way, your boy Blake Mitchell sho' ain't pretty; ugh, a face only a motha' could love. Sorry to offend!


post signature

6 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

I won't rub it in. It was a great game, though. Those last few minutes were awesome!

Dena said...

Dude - that was BAD! You got beat by the SHAMECOCKS!! Wowsa - and I notice that although still in the top 25 - you have suffered a mighty hit! I can't believe they came to YOUR house and kicked your uh hum in YOUR FRONT YARD!

App State/Michigan got nothin on yall - heheheheh!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

You sure are funny! Our players might not all be pretty, but at least they know how to play some Football.

Melissa W. said...

I know this has nothin' to do with your football stuff, BUT I am sooo happy you are going to Pawley's Island. Me's and you's is gonna do some cookin' for ours girlsfriends :)
Hope they don't expect a whole wheat muffin with fat free jelly and oj ;)

Buffie said...

Oh Virginia, I TOLD you not to start....

Anonymous said...

well if you could only see that he was a child of God and look beyond your taste in appearances, maybe then i would like you better. but what example is it for your children to say that you don't like someone because of their looks?