Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Beerday to Mac!!!!












As my son sings to himself!!!! Saturday we had Mac's birthday party at Celebration Town and it was a blast!!!! Mimi, Aunt Anda, Nanna and Pawpaw came in town to help us celebrate and so many of our wonderful friends came to the party as well!!! We had such a jumpin' good time and Mommy cannot believe her little boy is three years old!!! His actual birthday is on Wednesday, so I guess we will stretch the birthday out a little bit!!!



post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Mac! Cute pictures!! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I feel like I know you already too. I used to visit The 'Ville a lot. I hope to meet you the next time I'm in town.

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

We had a great time at the party! Happy birthday, Mac!

Anonymous said...

Buffie it seems like yesterday you were having the little fellow. He is a cutie.

Susan

Melissa W. said...

Amelia had soo much fun. SHE loves birthday parties (i think it is the cake she loves)! ;) thanks for having us!

Dena said...

Happy Birthday Mac Attack - I so sorry I missed da big fun! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Lindsay said...

so sorry we had to miss! Glad everyone had a blast!!

LeslieW. said...

Abby had such a great time! Thanks for having her come jump around with ya'll!

Susie said...

I missed you, Mac! Sorry we couldn't make the party but I didn't want to get my friends sick. I have your present all wrapped and will bring it to school tomorrow! Love ya, pal!