Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I am looking forward to about this weekend....

1. NO KIDS (can I get an amen???)
2. Road trip with a car full of other Mommies and no kids
3. Beach house, need I say more??
4. Food..eating out with my girlfriends for two meals and getting to cook for them..I can't wait!!
5. Blog material...you know that's right. All these girls and cocktails..something's bound to happen!
6. Margaritas (can I get another amen??)
7. Shopping, shopping, shopping. Will I be buying, buying, buying?? Don't know, but I'll be shopping, shopping, shopping with no curfew!!
8. The opportunity to sleep late..of which I will take full advantage!!
9. The smell of the ocean
10. Looking for shells, one of my favorites!!
11. The fact that my kids are going to be with people who I know love them as much as I do and the way that I do..I have absolutely no worries in the world about the care they will be in while I am away.
12. Adult conversation
13. The chance to forget that my husband is far, far away (but coming home very soon and I cannot wait!!)



post signature

3 comments:

Dena said...

Dude - I am sooo looking forward to this weekend and have a feeling that my thirteen thursday is gonna be Funny things that happened at the beach! Yippeeee!!! I can't wait to EAT and LAY on da beach - I might bring a book - hahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Great list!!! I know you will have fun, and have silly pictures and stories when you get back. There are so many cute stores in Pawleys. Check out Shabby Abby, and tell Abby that her old rep Leigh Ann says hello.

LeslieW. said...

Yay! We did all of those things! I had so much fun.