Thursday, September 27, 2007

If I can brag just a bit...




So I got inspired when Claire and I went to a Lawrence and Lillian party that English and Lauren were having. I kept looking at those clothes thinking...."I could make that!" So I decided to try it out because I was ready to take my status up a notch from a novice sewer. I am so proud of myself...I just love this dress!!! I made it for Harper for her 3rd birthday. Thank you Harper for being my guinea pig!!! All it needs now is a monogram, tights and a turtleneck!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

OMGOSH! Buff-ster! I am so impressed and proud of you! Great job! Keep practicing in case we ever have a girl!

Anonymous said...

Sooo impressive!! I have to take some sewing lessons. It's on my list of things to do. It is a really cute dress- cuter than the ones from the website:)

LeslieW. said...

Nicely done! I can't wait to see her in it...I have a boy pattern if you want to make Mac one to match.

LeslieW. said...

Just realized it's not for Lily Kate, but my offer still stands!