Monday, September 17, 2007

On the same note as the Connelly's.....

Rebeccah just inspired me to blog...I just read her latest, which is that she is under major bloggie block and so am I. I cannot think of a thing to post lately. It has been about a week since I have really posted anything and part of that is lack of activity or too much activity.

My Dad and StepMom were in over the weekend and so we were entertaining...or were we? We had a birthday party to go to on Saturday for Abby. Just Mac and I attended and when I whipped out the camera to take some pics for bloggie material, it died claiming my batteries were dead. So not true, I just took the batteries out of the pack and put them in there. Makin' me wonder if my camera is D-E-D. So, no photos to share, but, I did take over camera duty for Dena and you can find my talents on her blog. Later that evening I left both kiddies with the grandparents and went out with the girls (see below).

Sunday was pj day until the afternoon when the kids and I loaded up to make our bi-monthly trek to Sam's. I do love pj day.

A random thought...I have been exercising like crazy since about June and it has occured to me that the more I exercise, the more I EAT...I mean like crazy! What up? Especially at night I feel hungry and then I just ruin my exercise for the day!! Whatever. I get tired of trying sometimes!

Seven weeks left and Michael comes home!! We cannot wait, me especially since the kids have no idea..

Other than all this, we are gearing up for Mac's 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I am so excited for him, he adores birthday parties and I asked him tonight what he wanted for his birthday and he said "a blue present!!" I guess he means a present wrapped in blue paper?? So I pressed further asking what he wanted to be inside the blue present and he said, " a car cake Mommy!" We just might have to do that pumpkin pie....

Funny from Mac....tonight he was playing with Jack (our dog) and had two balls; a tennis ball and a small plastic football. I walked away to do something and Mac yells, "Mommy, he's takin' my touchdown!!!"



post signature

4 comments:

LeslieW. said...

A blue present, that's cute. Wish I hadn't already wrapped mine in yellow! Maybe next year I'll get the memo in time!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

How cute! I can only imagine how excited you are for the next 7 weeks to go by quickly....and hopefully they will. Girls weekend is coming up!

Jeffcoat House said...

I love the touchdown one! That Mac is too cute!

Dena said...

That Mac - he is sooo cute!
Make sure yo camera ain't DED for da party but you can borry mine and actually get the pictures - I have like 450 on my memory card! Wowsa!!! Yeah the countdown BEGINS for the arrival of da hubby!!!!

So sad he will have to come back to SUCH football chaos!!!