Monday, September 17, 2007

Mom's Night Out


Saturday night was MNO and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It is always so nice to get away for an evening of: dining at a time when others who are not under the age of 4 or over the age of 65 dine, not being rushed to eat my dinner, not having to worry about what else I can find to pass the time until the food arrives and not having to clean up the floor before I leave. We went to O'Charley's and then to see the Nanny Diaries. Cute Movie!! I did however miss the memo telling me to wear black....


post signature

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats so funny..You should have been in the middle- that would have been an even funnier take on the black/pink thing!

Dena said...

GIRL - that's why you didn't get the memo - we wearing BROWN! and you know you odd man out anyway - you stinky salmon eater! That's why you was at the other end of the movie row!!!!

But it IS a good picture of us - minus the BELK bag!

LeslieW. said...

Amen, we had a good time! You did have some brown detail on your shirt, it was just missed by the camera!